Friday, January 29, 2010

SO you say I'm SCARED...

Hello! Welcome to my blog. I am so excited for my first post! Really, I have been reading others blogs for a couple of years and have garnished so much information, inspiration, encouragement, knowledge, wisdom and friendship..who would have thunk that! You can form friends by blogging?

Recently, I read that procrastination is an attempt at coping with the incapacitating fear of having our worth held up for judgement. Well, the truth is I have had this blog on my heart for a couple of months. I signed up for it weeks ago. Started writing some posts, weeks ago. Thinking, preparing, and PROCRASTINATING it. Why? Maybe, just maybe, I AM afraid of my worth being held up for judgement by all my readers. But wait...I don't have any readers. So this has now become an excercise for me to follow through in pursuit of my dreams.

My first post is complete and well, hey, it wasn't so scary after all.

Have you been procrastinating anything lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment