Monday, February 18, 2013

It HAS to Happen.

What is IT?  Well, I'm going to jump on the whole foods eating thing.  I'm not really trying the whole30, but kind of.  Make sense? 

I got so sick in the month of January.  3 illnesses right in a row.  I started feeling anxiety and some serious blues.  I didn't feel good.  I felt tired and irritable and cranky.  I was very stressed.  I have to do something and this is what I am trying.  Paleo eating.  Meat and veggies some fruit, nuts and seeds.  It is hard and I do ok, but I am not totally rocking it like I should.  I'm pushing forward though because it has to happen.  I have to feel better. So I am reading a lot.  This time it is on whole foods diet.  I have mostly taken grains and dairy out of my diet, but will probably put them back in after 30 days.  I'm working on trying to get healthy.  I'm working.

No comments:

Post a Comment